Hello peeps 🙂
Autumn is knocking at our doors and I especially am more than ready to welcome it. The autumnal colors of the street, the cosy elements and the brisk air. Not even talking about Halloween. I believe everyone knows that comforting feeling of laying comfy in your bed with a hot chocolate and just enjoy the chilly weather.
And since fall is coming that means that you and your friends/family will meet much more indoors. Midnight stories and gaming sets make the most beautiful moments. I’m not a big fan of alcohol but I do like sometimes to delight myself with a fancier drink. I think everyone does. If you are like me and you like to have friends or family over rather than going in to town or you just like yourself a drink that reminds you of autumn these are the recipes of my 4 most reached mocktails this season :
I just want to make a quick reminder that I do not own this recipes or the photographs and that I’m going to insert at the end of every recipe the link from where I make them too.
So without further ado, enjoy the recipes!
1. The first one on my list is definatly the Red Apple Delight. You just can’t go wrong with some red apple, can you ? This is such an easy and impressive drink to serve your quests for a sweet and sour sensation.
Preparation time : 15 mins
Makes 4 glasses
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 3/4 cups sweet lime juice
- 4 teaspoons grenadine syrup
- 1/4 cup carbonated water
- 1 cup crushed ice
- For the granish :
- 4 apple fans
- Combine the first three ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Fill each cocktail glass with crushed ice and pour equal quantity of the juice, leaving half an inch at the top of the glass.
- Top each glass with carbonated water and stir.
- Serve immediately with apple fans.
Source : www.huffingtonpost.com
2. My second ” go to ” is always the Ginger Ninja. A quick and impressive ginger shot perfect for when you just don’t have the time but you still wanna make your quests feel special and well treated.
time to prepare : 5 mins
Makes 1 big shot
- 1/2 cup innocent coconut water
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 inch grated ginger
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of tumeric
- Put all ingredients in a jam jar and shake it until well mixed.
- Serve straight away in a shot glass with a slice of lemon.
3. And what would fall would be without some pumkin flavours? So the last but by no means least is the famous Mexican pumkin punch. A captivating cup of wonders with a pich of international culture will make you and your recipe the subject of the night. If you wanna make just a little bit more of an effort and you do have the time I strongly recommend trying this bad boy over here.
Time to prepare : 35 min
Yield : 8-12 servings
- 2 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks, preferably Mexican
- 3 1/2 cups pure pumpkin
- 2 limes
- Splash of rum (optional)
- Pineapple chunks and/or pecans, for serving (optional)
- Combine 12 cups water, the brown sugar and cinnamon sticks in a large pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Stir in the pumpkin and return to a simmer. Meanwhile, remove the zest from the limes in a wide strips using a vegetable peeler; add the zest to the pot and simmer 15 mins. Let cool, then refrigerate until the liquid is cold and the pumpkin pulp settles to the bottom, 2 to 3 hours.
- Working in batches, ladle the liquid into a fine-mesh strainer set over a pitcher (repeat if necessary to strain out all the pumpkin pulp). Discard the pulp and lime zest. Return the cinnamon sticks to the punch and refrigerate util ready to serve.
- Pour the punch into ice-filled glasses. Add rum, pineapple and/or pecans, if desired. Serve with the cinnamon sticks.
Make sure you subscribe to this blog if you are interested in more posts like this one. Leave also a comment down below mentioning what you would be interested in seeing on this blog and also check the other posts too maybe you find something that captures your attention.
I’m so happy that you visited my blog, that you read my posts and I hope I will see you again here soon.