Hello peeps 🙂
One of the main things you may wanna know about me it is that I love my makeup. I can literally spend hours on my laptop searching for reviews or just surfing around the internet for new releases. So recently (for my own shame) I discovered this webshop called FeelUnique wich actually delivers to my country. That’s a first.
The first thing I obviously did was to order my “essentials”. I usually tend to use more of the drugstore makeup so that I can recommend it to anybody and mainly because it is much more easy to get hold of.
For this mini haul I decided to show you my “go to” pieces that I use everyday without a doubt.
So without further ado , let me present you what I have been loving makeup wise :
- The first staple of my makeup bag will be no surprise that is FOUNDATION. The foundation I have been loving at the moment is by Maybelline and it is the Fit Me one for normal/oily skin in the shade 105. I have searched for a good foundation for such a long time and My God it is really hard to fin one. At least for me is. But since I found this one I can be 100 % sure that my foundation won’t get cakey, won’t move and it will last for a hell lot longer than the others. Because I can get such an oily face I tend to switch my foundations quite regularly so my face doesn’t get used to the formulation. So the other foundation I have been loving at the moment is the L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24H-MATTE in the shade 11 Vanilla. This such as the Maybelline one gives such a good coverage, it lasts sooo long ( I can even take a nap and it won’t move) and it is so affordable. Both of the brands created a shade for every skin you can possibly imagine so you can for sure found one for yourself.
- The second staple in my makeup bag is my trusty Bourjois Radiance Reveal concelear. I can’t even describe how much I love this one. I tend to use the most lighter shade wich is the shade 01 Ivory. I struggle with really dark under the eyes circles so finding a concelear that has good coverage, that stays in place and won’t require too much layering is vital for me. And the Burjois one did the job for me. The pigmentation is so good and it look so natural on the skin. There are also various shades and the price won’t represent an inconvenient. Trust me.
- Continuing with concealers, I have been loving the Maybelline Fit Me concealear in the shade 20 Sand for covering my blemishes and my spots. I have an acnee prone skin and I struggle a lot trying to cover pimples or the blemishses from where I had spots . For me a concealer must have great coverage and needs to look natural on the skin. Other than a stick form concealer I haven’t found one to please my acceptations. But the stick form concealers (at least for me) doesn’t leave your skin looking to flawless lets say. So when I found this one I instantly fell in love with it. They make a varietyof shades so you can use it as an under the eye concealer or to cover imperfections. Is so affordable and it gives you such a natural look but with a great coverage.
- Talking about brows for a long time I used just a powder to fill them in. But I found that powder products can give you such a flat look without having any dimension. So I tried the Rimmel London Brow This Way wich comes in a duo pot, wax and powder . First one I bought was in the shade dark brown and it was a little bit too dark for me as I have blond balayage hair but I instally was surprised by the formulation and consistency of the wax . It is amazing. It looks like your actual brow hair and it last all day without a doubt. I wasn’t so impress though with the powder because it is like all the other ones I have tried before but I kept on buying this product just because of the wax. This time though in the shade mediu brown and it is perfect to fill in my gaps. So affordable and easy to get hold of.
- Oh,eyeliners turn. We all know the struggle with the eyeliner. Let’s face it. Most of the times the brush is not good enough, it dries to quickly,it is no very precise, etc. Well now I can achieve the perfect cat eye look because of the Stilla’s Stay All Day-Waterproof liquid eye liner. I’m not a real fan of the gel eyeliner so this one worked like magic for me. I won’t ramble too much about it because it makes no sense. What you really need to know is that it doesn’t dry too quickly ,that the pointer is very sharp and thin and that it comes in a pencil form so it would be easier for you to work your way up. So affordable, so quick and such a staple in my makeup bag.
- I don’t really use powder anymore to set my foundation even if I’m supposed to but when I do I always go back to my trusty Rimmel Stay Matte powder in the shade 001 Transparent or if I want a bit of colour I go for the 003 Peach Glow. It is so light, has amazing coverage, looks natural without making your skin look cakey, affordable and the most important thing is that it keeps your oily ” T ” zone matte. What more can you ask for ?
So these my friends are my current ” go to ” products that I used everyday for the past months. Please keep in mind that this is not sponsored at all and that I am not a makeup artist/specialist I just write about what works well for me and what I found interestating with a good quality-price ratio.
Make sure you subscribe to this blog if you are interested in more posts like this one. Leave also a comment down below mentioning what you would be interested in seeing on this blog and also check the other posts too maybe you find something that captures your attention.
I’m so happy that you visited my blog, that you read my posts and I hope I will see you again here soon.