Hello peeps 🙂
So Halloween is over now and even if it was a great/bad one ( it depends ) , now it is time to talk about what I personally love the most and that would be Christmas time. As you may or may not noticed over on social media I am already entered the festive season. During November and December you will discover a new part of Myunisphere. A big and all over the place one. Buț hey, I do not care what everybody else is thinking right now because I bloody love festive seasons and I can not wait for my house to look like a Christmas fairytale again. I just wanted to warn you in case you are not familiar with this kind of ” extreme ” stuff but if you are, let’s enjoy it together.
Until then though, I was thinking about the fact that my latest posts were all kind of lifestyle related and that is good if you are like me and you like to know more about others and how they think buț there are also some of you who might enjoy something different as well. And because this is a very special day, the birthday of the most cuttest twins I have ever known and wich I absolutely adore I thought I would show you a quick and easy recipe for some vanilla cupcakes, perfect for kids. Obviously they are still very tiny, they are just 2 and they can’t/shouldn’t eat too much sugar so a light vanilla cupcake is the best replacement for a full birthday cake. I already rumbled too much so lets get into it. I am gonna use the Jamie Oliver recipe, wich I will make sure to insert it down bellow and I will also attach some pictures and a video as well so you can get a much clear view of how everything works.
I just wanna throw this out first : baking is just a hobby for me. I am not a baker or something like that I just try to make thinks work and I enjoy it. Maybe you will to.
225g unsalted butter (at room temperature)
225g golden caster sugar
4 large free-range eggs
1 vanilla pod
225g self-raising flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 170ºC/325ºF/gas 3. Line two 12-hole cupcake trays with paper cases.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. One by one, crack in the eggs, making sure you beat each one in before adding the next. Split the vanilla pod in half lengthways and scrape out the seeds, then add half the seeds to the mixture.
4. Sift in the flour and baking powder, then pulse until just combined, or gently fold together by hand.
5. Using two teaspoons, divide the mixture evenly between the paper cases. You can now a drop of nutella in some of your cupcakes if you want a hint of different flavour.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden, cooked through and an inserted skewer comes out clean of cake mixture. Transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
And now I am gonna let you bake. Hope you enjoy it. Keep in mind that this is not paid and that I am beginner when it comes to posts or videos, so it is not the best, let’s say. I just used my phone and my imagination. Make sure to let me know in the comments down below if you wanna see more of my tries and keep an eye open for the Christmasphere, coming soon.
Feel free to visit my youtube channel as well, at @myunisphere, because I uploaded this video there as well. Make sure to give it a thumbs up if you liked it, subscribe if you wanna see me attempt to evolve at this ” video ” stuff and till Thursday, have a sweet week.