Hello peeps 🙂
It is a rainy friday instead of a thursday blogpost day, I am all tucked up in bed with my ginger tea and that means just 1 think : I got a cold. Wich is great… I’ve been feeling so poorly yesterday and I thought I would write this post today just to make sure it sounded kind of coherent and not leaving you waiting until Tuesday next week.
I’ve been wanting to write this down for quite a while now but I think that this is the time to do it, for 2 reasons : it is almost november so I have quite a short time to achieve these goals and the other reason would be that I don’t have the energy or the time to shoot some pictures for another post. I’m just being honest here guys, I feel like crap so hope you don’t mind that.
Because in the past month a lot of things happened, I kind of gained a new love of life and because Christmas is around the corner as well as the new year, I wanna make sure to check the last few bits I got on my list so that I can have a fresh new start.
Obviously there are a lot of little things I would like to change or to achieve but I will mainly focus on 5 big ” me ” projects I wanna finish until we start a new year. So without further ado, let’s get into it :
- First thing on my list is my confidence. I would lie if I said I am not a confident person, but. There is a big but. There are some shades of my confidence that I for sure need to work on and I really feel that , slowly, I am getting there. For example, I really need to feel much more myself, in my own body, wich I do if I am with the right people but if I m in a crowded space things tend to get a little bit odd. But I am working on this because I love who I am and how I look and I need to stop trying to care about others approval.
- Second thing on my list is to stop care/ doing things just for the sake of the others. Do not get me wrong, I am not saying I won’t do things to help other people, that is not the point. What I am trying to say is that I kinda tend to do some things just because other people said so or they just think I should do it, even if I am not ok with it. And I usually do stuff just to please somebody or just not hurt their feelings but then I feel anxious, I feel bad about the fact that I am not strong enough to say ” no ” sometimes if I feel like it. Wich brings me to the next thing…
- Say what I wanna say. If I think somebody is right/ wrong or I just have another opinion I usually don’t speak up my mind because I get scared of misunderstandings or disagreements. I wanna start standing up for myself more and keep my opinions ferm if they are well based, of course. I like to learn from others experiences or knowledge but when I think different I wanna share my thoughts as well.
- Next thing on my list is to say ” yes ” more. Because of my anxiety, and I said it before, I miss so many great opportunities or amazing adventures and then I get much more anxious because I let my fear lead me. So that I wanna change and for now is going pretty well, even if at first I am like ” no, this is not a good idea, this can happen, and that could go wrong..” at the end of the day if I took the caution needed I am pleased that I faced my fears.
- And lastly I wanna live every moment at its fullest value. Amazing things are coming up for me in the future and I wanna sink all the emotions in my soul, every single moment. Just because, usually I just wanna get to some point and I don’t feel or live the process. I am just waiting for the end/result and then kinda feel like I missed everything and regret it. So my last goal is to live intensly because I found out that sometimes the journey means more than the destination itself.
So this is it guys. This is pretty much all my goals to achieve till the end of the year. What are your goals? What do you want to change for a new begging? Make sure to share with us your thoughts in the comment section down bellow. I really hope you liked this type of post and that you found it useful. Keep in mind that this is not paid, these are my personal picks and tricks and that I do not own the pictures. Make sure you subscribe to this blog if you are interested in more posts like this one. Leave also a comment down below mentioning what you would be interested in seeing on this blog and also check the other posts too, maybe you find something that captures your attention.
I’m so happy that you visited my blog, that you read my posts and I hope I will see you again here soon.