Hello peeps 🙂
I’m gonna quick and concrete. Because fashion is like that. Either you love it or you hate it. We could spend hours just in front of our computers and ramble and ramble and not getting at a common point of view.
If you are a fashion lover you’ll already knew that every season has their essentials and that those change with every other year. But there are always some basics that you should have in your wardrobe no matter what. Obviously these are different for every person depending on wich style represents you the best. Therefore in this post I’m gonna speak about my ” go to” essentials.
So without further ado, I’m gonna present you my top 10 autumn essentials :
- Coats. We all have that very special coat. Either there is a cosy one or a fancier one I think we all own a coat that we couldn’t live without. No matter what’s popular at that moment I ussually tend to go for the same style or colours. I’ll chose a long suede coat probably in a light grey, a burgundy or a dusty pink one. Forseeable, right ?
- Bubble hat. Yes, I usually tend to buy one from the begining of autumn and wear it on the colder days. I just think they became such a staple in my wardrobe and they can add your outfit that final touch you would look for. I’ll normally buy them in any autumnal colours except a dark green or a brown one.
- Biker and Chelsea boots. I just can’t get enough of Chelsea boots. I’ll still wear them even if they ever go out of fashion. Wich will be a total waste if you ask me. Until this moment I’ve owned a black leather pair, a suede brown and a burgundy leather ones. But I have the feeling that this fall I’m gonna go out there with Chelsea boots. Speaking of biker boots, I can’t say I ever owned a pair of those but I’ve seen so many people rocking them and I’ve decided that this fall they’re gonna make part of my wardrobe, for sure.
- Denim jacket. You can never go wrong with a denim jacket. You can chose a simple or an embroided one and you’ll for sure be noticed. So if you don’t own a denim jacket I think it should be just right to purchase one. This fall I’m gonna give a try on an embroided denim jacket just because I found that they just give your outfit a bit more of a personallity.
- Knitted sweaters. Yellow, pink ,purple, cream or any other colour they just go with everything and the most important thing, they’ll give you that extra bit of warmth on the colder days.
- Brown/black bag. Handbag, backpack or shoulder bag, a leather or suede one, in an autumnal brown or black colour will always go right with every outfit you have put on. I’ll usually wear a big leather brown handbag and a black leather backpack but this fall I’m also gonna purchase an embroided shoulder bag. They are just gorgeous and they can make your outift look and feel more luxourious if well combined.
- Jumper-dress. I live my days in jumper dresses when it starts getting chilly outside. I thing they just look so great with a white pair of snikers/ trainers, wich again are a staple in my wardrobe, or even with a pair of boots and a jacket. You have so many possibilities when it comes to jumper dresses. I always go for a cream or a dusty pink/purple one because I find that they suit me the best and they are so easy to combine with other pieces of clothing or accesories.
- Leather jackets. Almost everyone I know owns a leather jacket. Even if you are a conservative person and you go for the black one or you like to put youself outhere with an extravagant colour, a leather jacket will do the job for you. I just throw them on my outfit and it instantly gives me a whole other look. I just love them and I for sure couldn’t live without one. You can wear one with a casual or a much more elegant outfit, with boots or trainers, with a scarf or a bubble hat, they just go with everything.
- Scarfs. I love a big, chuncky scarf that you just roll on your neck and instantly makes you feel cosy. I grow my collection every year with at least 3-4 new ones. You can find them in every colour, combination or design you ever dreamed of and they instantly make you feel more put toghere. Perfect accessory in autumn, if you ask me.
- And the last but by no means least is my trusty pair of blue jeans. I live in blue jeans during this time of the year. I find them so useful and so easy to throw on if I don’t have much of a time and they just look great with everything. I do love myself some embroided or different styles of jeans but that my friends will be a whole other post in the future.
I hope you enjoyed my top 10 autumn essentials and if you’d like me to do an autumn lookbook feel free to leave a comment down below. Keep in mind that I don’t own any of the photographs in the gallery. I just use them as inspiration like every single one of you.
Make sure you subscribe to this blog if you are interested in more posts like this one. Leave also a comment down below mentioning what you would be interested in seeing on this blog and also check the other posts too maybe you find something that captures your attention.
I’m so happy that you visited my blog, that you read my posts and I hope I will see you again here soon.