Hello peeps 🙂
I know I haven’t wrote a fashion related post in a while and because I already talked about what I find essetial to own this fall or how I think I should wear those in a previous post, now is time for me to show you the clothing/accesories bits that I reach for the most right know. I feel like Autumn is that time of the year where you just can get much more creative with your outfits, so I’ve decided to insert some snaps of my top outfits in a fashion related post. Without further ado, I let you to it because I am struggling not to ramble again too much.
Buy the look :
- Knitted cream jumper- Stradivarius
- Pink slouchy jumper- New Yorker
- “Be authentic” pompom T-shirt- Stradivarius
- White short sleeved shirt- Bershka
- Polker dots shirt- Pull & Bear
- Floral print shirt- Stradivarius
- Grey coat- Local store
- Cropped black boots- Local store
- Cream Converse- Converse
- Polar glare sunglasses- Polare glare
- Daniel Klein watch- Daniel Klein
- Black jumper with gold buttons- Stradivarius
- Black skinny jeans- New Yorker
- Damaged jeans- Stradivarius
So I am gonna leave you with the snaps and see you next Thursday. Also, show us down in the comment section or over on social media your snaps and share with us your style. I really hope you liked this type of post and that you found it useful. Keep in mind that this is not paid, these are my personal picks and tricks. Make sure you subscribe to this blog if you are interested in more posts like this one. Leave also a comment down below mentioning what you would be interested in seeing on this blog and also check the other posts too, maybe you find something that captures your attention.
I’m so happy that you visited my blog, that you read my posts and I hope I will see you again here soon.