Hello peeps 🙂
It is officially winter here and that means that the festive spirit is spreading fast. I already took out my Christmas decorations and soon you will be seeing to what I transformed my house to. And whilst doing that, I realized that maybe there are some of you out there who are not quite ready and not sure how to embrace the festive season. Yes, I know that for some people it is a little bit too early but honestly I do not care. I love this festive season, I am a Christmas addict and I want to fully live every single moment. And to be honest there are only 45 days left till Christmas and that, if you ask me, is not enough.
So I let my Christmas self get out and I made a short video about my 6 hacks about how you can get in the festive spirit. The mainly thing I consider you should do are:
- Get out your Christmas decorations. I know you want to. No one will judge you, at least not here. And you should not care.
- Decorate a small corner of your house. Mainly where you spent most of your time in.
- Buy the perfect festive jumper and get cosy in it.
- Make yourself a hot drink, in a Christmas mug. Enjoy a little down time.
- Find a playlist to cheer you up and play it in the background. You will find yourself singing along.
- And last but by no means least, write down the presents you want to buy for everybody. This will get you the excitement you need. If you need a reason to be excited for Christmas, wich I don’t.
And that, my friends, is pretty much all you need to do to get in the festive spirit. I can promise you will feel heavenly after all of these steps. Hope you enjoy it. Keep in mind that this is not paid and that I am beginner when it comes to posts or videos, so it is not the best, let’s say. I just used my phone and my imagination. Make sure to let me know in the comments down below if you wanna see more of my tries and keep an eye open for the Christmasphere, coming soon.
Feel free to visit my youtube channel as well, at @myunisphere, because I uploaded this video there as well. Make sure to give it a thumbs up if you liked it, subscribe if you wanna see me attempt to evolve at this ” video ” stuff and till Thursday, have a Christmasy weeknd.